Monday, June 4, 2012

P90X: Progress Pictures


P90X Progress Picture:    Day 1, Day 30 and Day 60 (Front View)

P90X Progress Picture:    Day 1, Day 30 and Day 60 (Side View)

P90X Progress Picture:    Day 1, Day 30 and Day 60 (Back View)

P90X Progress Picture:    Day 1, Day 30 and Day 60 (Back View with Flex) ~ Didn't know at the Day 1 mark this was a recommended pose. ~

P90X Progress Picture:    Day 1, Day 30 and Day 60 (Flex) ~Wish the definition would show up =( Because I am getting some... maybe in the 4 weeks... ~


Hiking in the Mohican State Park (Ohio) on June 3, 2012 with my daughter and neice.  Starting to see the weight loss on my sides of my body..  the compression shorts I was wearing didn't make my tummy look real good as they were pushing it all up and out it seemed like. I am not to worried about it because I know it will take a while to lose the weight I carry in my stomach...  it has come a long way in the last 3.5 months. On a side note compression shorts are awesome! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_shorts)

Just fun pictures from the night we did Insanity last in Week 7. Can not wait to do it again once the shin splint heals more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment