Monday, September 3, 2012

ChaLEAN Extreme Results



Well, I am officially finished with my round of ChaLEAN Extreme..  again I made it through 10 weeks (of 12) before staying screw it.  Only this time it was not due to injury, it was due to the fact that Lean Circuit wasn't doing it for me. The combination of weight lifting and balance or core moves made it too difficult and I spent most of my time either falling over or trying to keep my balance.  I will stick to P90X weight lifting until my balance and core strength improve.


Going to post the pictures, then a quick recap of this round and what I accomplished the past 10 weeks. 


So, during my round of ChaLEAN Extreme I lost -11.2 lbs, 3.5” off waist, 2” off hips, 1.5” off chest, .5” off each arm, 2” off each thigh, and .5" off each calf.  I see the progress in my before and after pictures except in my stomach area...  of course it figures that it will be the very last thing to go down.  

As of today I am down 36.8 pounds, and a ton of inches.  










Since I started CLX directly after a round of P90X I added an extra cardio day on one of the rest days every week. In the beginning most of the time I was doing incline intervals on our treadmill, but a few weeks into the program I bought Turbo Jam and started doing that. I think I may have already blogged about doing some TJ workouts, and once I think I even tried TF so giggles, but I will recap anyway.

Turbo Jam ended being something that I quickly fell in love with.  Cardio kickboxing with a little dance mixed in was just what I needed to burn a ton of calories and have a blast doing it. I had considered doing a full round of Turbo Jam after this CLX round but I had no problems completing any of the workout directly after  any of the CLX videos, so I decided that I needed something a little more intense. I settled on purchasing and doing a round of Turbo Fire since I loved Turbo Jam so much (although I did briefly consider Insanity but I have done the Pure Cardio workout a few times and it wreaks havoc on my Army knee injury, so  right now that is out of the questions).

I purchased both the standard edition of Turbo Fire:  (http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire.do ) and the Advanced Classes:  http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/advanced/turbofire-club.do  which means that a full round of Turbo Fire will end up being 20 weeks long for me.  I am super pumped up at doing Turbo Fire..  this is totally going to be my thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment