Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another Progress Picture...



This is the progress that I have made in 5.5 months time...

The jeans are a size 24.. I had to go out and buy them on Valentine's Day because my size 22's were way too tight. That was the extra push that I needed and the next day I started my weight loss journey. I did only wear these for about 10-12 days before I 
was able to go back in my size 22's.

As of today, Aug 1, I can fit into my size 14 jeans, but since it is still too hot to wear those all the time right now, and I am just going to continue wearing my size 16's so I don't have to by new shorts. No point in buying a pair of new ones right before fall when they will be way too big next year. 



I can not wait to see what the next 5/6 months bring......


No comments:

Post a Comment